Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's official

I've decided to bite the bullet and start publishing my recipes on a blog. I don't know that anyone will actually read this, especially since there are already so many cooking blogs out there. I am having so much fun compiling my vegetarian CSA-inspired recipes, though. I decided that I might as well give it a shot.

Unfortunately, tonight I don't have a good recipe to post since hubby was in charge of tonight's date night meal. He was a little lame and ordered us veggie sushi. It was yummy, but certainly nothing to blog about. I should start posting shortly my next healthy, seasonal and vegetarian recipes. Between now and Wednesday evening I have to go through baby spinach, swiss chard, broccoli, carrots, red cabbage and a large pile of apples and oranges. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment